We are are launching an exciting new volunteering and learning opportunity for students (aged 15-18) which would make a perfect Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, CAS project, A Level enrichment or Extended Project Qualification with limited staff support required. Students in any location can sign-up!
- This is a 3-month project, completed independently from September-December 2023, or January-March 2024.
- Students follow a structure of LEARN, LEAD, and REFLECT, supported with a simple reflection journal.
- If they engage with one of each element, we will recognise them with bronze, silver and gold certificates, with further recognition opportunities in our Annual Ambassadors Awards.
What does each element involve?
- Join a Zoom session with EduSpots
- Take our online courses in global development (check details here) OR
- Engage with a collection of blogs/videos/articles.
- Lead a fundraiser or awareness event OR
- Build a team to organise a resource collection for a Spot.
- REFLECT :
- Enter our essay, blog or video reflection competition OR
- Reflect informally.
We are part of the Big Give 2023, which means if you send your fundraising money via the Big Give campaign link between November 28TH – December 5th 2023 then your school’s fundraising will be DOUBLED! This can help motivate students in their fundraising efforts.
Partner a Spot
We can match all the students in your school to a particular Spot, to enable them to see the combined impact of their fundraising and hear back from a specific community.
Students can sign-up here
Do email Vicky with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org today. Feel free to share this link and flier with students in your schools.