Our core vision is a world in which every individual feels they can play a role in creating the world they want to see.
Our process involves the following stages:
- We identify individuals who want to create change in their communities through education, often through our online development education courses.
- We help them to build a team and strategy to create that change, also connecting them to a network of educational catalysts.
- We support them in the creation of ‘spots’, often supporting with books, science kits, IT equipment and supporting construction.
- We empower them through our volunteer training, led by employees who themselves are past volunteers. We offer specific trainings in leading literacy and practical STEM clubs, as well as phonics training.
- Our catalysts grow in the confidence and understanding of effecting change, and users of the ‘spots’ have improved confidence and educational outcomes. We are now witnessing many users becoming new catalysts for action.