Our core vision is a world in which communities unite to create the future that they want to see.
Our process involves the following stages:
- We identify individuals who want to create change in their communities through education, often through our online development education courses.
- We help them to build a team and strategy to create that change, also connecting them to a network of educational catalysts.
- We offer them our Core Leadership Training which involves training in basic project management, volunteer recruitment, community engagement, clubs creation, child protection, fundraising, social entrepreneurship, early years literacy development, project evaluation and well-being.
- We support them in the creation of ‘spots’, often supporting with books, science kits, IT equipment and supporting construction.
- We offer communities optional trainings in leading literacy (EduLit) and practical STEM (EduSTEM) clubs.
- Our catalysts grow in the confidence and understanding of effecting change.
- Many users of the ‘spots’ have improved confidence and educational outcomes. We are now witnessing many users becoming new catalysts for action.