Our core vision is a world in which communities unite to create the future that they want to see through education.
Our process involves the following stages:
- We identify individuals who want to create change in their communities through education, often through our online development and social entrepreneurship education courses.
- We help them to build a team and strategy to create that change, also connecting them to a network of educational catalysts.
- Selected Catalysts participate in our Community Leadership in Education (CLEd) programme, which involves training in basic project management, community engagement, education programme design, child protection & inclusion, fundraising & social entrepreneurship, literacy development, and well-being.
- We support them in the creation of ‘spots’, often supporting with books, science kits, IT equipment and supporting construction.
- We offer communities optional trainings in leading literacy (EduLit) and practical STEM (EduSTEM) clubs.
- Our catalysts grow in the confidence and understanding of effecting change.
- Many users of the ‘spots’ have improved confidence and educational outcomes. We are now witnessing many users becoming new catalysts for action.