What is a ‘Spots for EduSpots’ Day?
Looking for a fun fundraising day to lead within a school, the workplace, or a theme for a party?
EduSpots has a way for everyone to get involved in an engaging dress-up theme whilst raising funds to enable our community-led education centres named ‘Spots’ to receive flexible loan funding to drive their ongoing impact!
Our community-based voluntary educators will reflect on what their libraries need most – whether solar power, furniture, story books by local authors, local text books or wider educational resources and IT equipment.
Your support will make a difference to over 10,000 children who use the Spots and access transformative educational opportunities across literacy, practical science, environmental education and girls empowerment.
What do you need to do?
- Create a poster and letter to advertise the event.
- Set an amount for everyone to pay to wear a spotty item to school/work/a party.
- Set up a just-giving page here to enable you to see their growing total: www.justgiving.com/eduspots
- We will send you photos showing you exactly how the communities have chosen to use your grant funding.
- We can also send you videos messages and personalised posts to engage the community in the impact they have created?
Sound good? Reach out today to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Why get involved?
Here are just 5 reasons though we can think of many more!
Who is leading this change?
Here directly from our community-based voluntary educators!