This form is for all Ambassadors who are joining the EduSpots Ambassadors Network.
Firstly, please read this code of conduct.
Ambassador Code of Conduct:
- We know that by volunteering with us, you are generously donating your time, skills and effort; however, certain responsibilities and codes of conduct must be upheld at all times.
- We expect Ambassadors to embrace and embody our core values with everything they do as an Ambassador. EduSpots’ core values are: sustainability, community-led and transformative.
- Accepting money without consulting EduSpots’ management in return for the role you fulfil as a EduSpots Ambassador from anyone is not accepted.
- As an Ambassador you have an obligation to protect confidential or personal information in relation to beneficiaries, staff, other Ambassadors and other organisations.
- All requests from members of the media for comments/information should be politely directed to EduSpots management. This will ensure the accuracy of all information given to the media and help to maintain good relationships.
- Please refer all requests or opportunities to speak on behalf of EduSpots to EduSpots’ management team before going ahead with any speaking engagement.
- Be responsible and accountable in the way you perform your role. Be fair and treat everyone with respect and dignity. You must be punctual, reliable and accountable. You are required to adhere to the organisation’s policies and procedures.
- You must not under any circumstance make any promises of grant or support to anyone in the name of EduSpots without discussing it with EduSpots management in advance.
- Please behave appropriately at all times when acting as an EduSpots Ambassador. This includes, but is not limited to: your clothing, use of language, discussion topics, use of social media, and treatment of all community members. They will see you as a role model.
This regulation/guidelines/rules is not intended to be a legally binding contract between us and may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of either party. Neither of us intend any employment relationship to be created.
EduSpots has the right to end your Ambassador position without notice, for unacceptable behaviour. Do be flexible, patient, polite and friendly. Take the initiative, stay open-minded and think outside the box. And most importantly HAVE FUN!
Thank you once again for choosing to be part of the EduSpots movement! We are so grateful for your support. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the EduSpots Ambassador Network Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
By choosing “YES” on the survey money form, you agree to abide by all the terms outlined in this code of conduct.