We have written four courses for schools to use in the summer term in 2020 to enable teachers to take service learning online during this period.
We are offering 5 online courses in 2020/2021 for use by students eager to learn more about effective and sustainable community action, and engage in critical perspectives on global development
Students from the following schools (alongside others) have taken our courses giving excellent feedback: Eton College, Brighton College, Canford School, Sevenoaks School, Norwich School, Ghana International School, African Science Academy, Benenden School, Roedean School, Marlborough College, Wellington College
In 2020/2021 we are offering courses in:
- Global Development (running in Autumn and Spring terms)
- Social Entrepreneurship (running in Autumn Term)
- Postcolonial Perspectives (running in second half of Autumn Term)
- Environmental Sustainability (running in second half of Autumn Term)
- Leadership and Action (running in Sprint Term)
Email our Head of Secondary Partnerships, George Tunnacliffe at email@example.com to find out more. The courses cost £25/student for independent schools, with free places for state schools.
All profits raised from these courses fund our development programmes in Ghana, and ensures that the courses are accessible to all.